VOICE is seeking a motivated and conscientious intern to support the work of its Brussels secretariat.
Working in a small dynamic team, the successful candidate will gain insight into the functioning of a large European NGO network, gain experience of working with a variety of audiences, and will contribute to VOICE’s influencing of humanitarian policy at EU level.
- VOICE offers a full time internship of 1 year, regulated under the conditions of the Belgium internship contract called “Convention d’immersion professionnelle”, with a compensation of 781 €/month.
- Start date: ideally May 2018
Please find here the job description.
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV and cover letter by 29 April 2018 to email@example.com .
The following are some useful web pages for job-seekers in the humanitarian and development assistance
- http://www.reliefweb.int/ announces both field and HQ vacancies in the humanitarian sector. Organised by date, location, or organisation.
- http://www.alertnet.org/ publishes emergency-related job announcements for both field and HQ positions. Organised by
deadlinedate, posted date, or organisation.
- http://www.oneworld.net/ has a searchable jobs page for human rights, environment and sustainable development vacancies.
- http://www.devnetjobs.org/ is a "gateway to international development and environment jobs."
- https://www.devex.com/jobs publishes field and HQ job openings in the development sector.