- VOICE is seeking a consultant to study the challenges and opportunities of working in a nexus approach from the humanitarian NGO perspective, and to support NGOs in one country to engage with the EU on the nexus approach. Please find here the terms of reference.
Deadline: 26 October 2018
- VOICE is currently looking for a motivated intern to support the work of the VOICE secretariat, please find here the job description. VOICE offers a full time 1-year internship regulated under the conditions of the Belgium internship contract called “Convention d’immersion professionnelle” with a compensation of 781 €/month
Start date: As soon as possible
The following are some useful web pages for job-seekers in the humanitarian and development assistance sectors :
- http://www.reliefweb.int/ announces both field and HQ vacancies in the humanitarian sector. Organised by date, location, or organisation.
- http://www.alertnet.org/ publishes emergency-related job announcements for both field and HQ positions. Organised by deadline date, posted date, or organisation.
- http://www.oneworld.net/ has a searchable jobs page for human rights, environment and sustainable development vacancies.
- http://www.devnetjobs.org/ is a "gateway to international development and environment jobs."
- https://www.devex.com/jobs publishes field and HQ job openings in the development sector.